Bring Future-Ready Programs to Your Students At No Cost To You
As a Canadian Charity, we know that it can be difficult to make a BIG Impact with limited resources. That’s why we have created the “Adopt a School” program where we can match generous donors with Canadian Schools and Organizations to bring a robust Future-Ready Kids Programs to your communities for no cost to you, or your students.
As an Educator, You Do So Much...
But often with limited resources.
Build a Biz Kids’ Adopt a School program was designed to support Educators, as much as students.
What Do Adopted Schools & NPO Organizations Receive?
As a Registered Canadian Charity ourselves, we know that it can be tough sometimes to make a BIG Impact with limited resources. We also know that “FREE” doesn’t always mean “EASY”, “USEFUL”, or “HIGH QUALITY.” Our programs are designed to easily integrate into your yearly programming, meet provincial curriculum requirements, when applicable, and offer nothing but the highest quality resources, progressive teaching methodologies, and support.
Each eligible school or NPO organization will receive the following materials each year that they are sponsored or “adopted”:
- Access to our 4 Flagship Future-Ready Kids Programs (Designed for Grades 2-8)
- KidPreneur Accelerator – Build & Launch a Business
- KidTalks Public Speaking Accelerator
- Build an Online Business – Digital Literacy
- (coming soon) The Innovation Challenge – Inventing & Prototyping
- Access to BizKids HQ – Digital Platform that holds each course and their tools & resources
- Up to 10 User Logins for each Educator in your organization
- Up To $250 to Help Cover Costs – Funds can be used to go towards Events & Program Tools each year
- Priority Application Period – Students will have first shot at a place in our Regional Events each year.
Each Future-Ready Kids Program Includes:
- Robust Lesson Plan – Including progressive teaching methodologies, Organizer & Facilitators Success Tips, and a proprietary “Easy To Teach” Layout designed to keep your lessons flowing without losing your place, or student’s attention.
- Up to 2 Colour and Bound Copies will be provided for each program in addition to the digital copies.
- Student Workbooks – In a printable digital format.
- Facilitator Game & Lesson Materials – Printable pieces for engaging games.
- ENGAGING Videos – Both Live Action & Animated videos have been produced featuring REAL BizKids Graduates as our Kid Hosts.
- Other Lesson Tools – Such as Slideshows and other visuals.
- Parent Communication – Keep parents in the loop and help families engage with one another through regular email communication and games to play at home.
- Educator Support & Training – Video Training & Tips and Tricks are provided by leading keynote speakers and trainers in Education
All digital items requiring printing have been carefully designed to be just as effective when printed in Black & White or Full Colour.
How Can My School or NPO Organization Be Adopted?
- Check your eligibility below.
- Source Your Own Donor ($2k/yr, CLICK HERE to learn more)
- Request a Donor Match!
If you are eligible and either have a donor, or would like our help matching you to one, contact us to Get Started!
As a Registered Canadian Charity on a mission to give every child a chance at a successful and fulfilling future, we are seeking educational organizations who work with kids from a wide variety of vulnerable populations.